Pages

1.26.2013

Addict

My thoughtful husband got me a new toy for Christmas.  He originally bought a Cricut, but after doing some online research, I discovered what I really needed wanted was a Silhouette Cameo.  Isn't she beautiful?!

This little machine is just like an ink jet printer, but instead of ink, it uses a blade to cut whatever my little heart desires to put into it.  Paper, fabric, vinyl.  Oh yes.  It's wonderful.
I have had the best time making a clipboard for El's first grade teacher's bday (we love Ms. Tomberlin!!)...
A picture holder for my stepmom for Christmas (I made one just like it for my mom for her bday, but didn't take a picture)...
Then I decided to try something with vinyl.  A picture holder for MC's bff for her bday...
I'm attempting to make a plain t-shirt more fun by putting Ellie's monogram on it with fabric.  I'll have to get back to you on that one...  It's still in the works.  :)
My husband is the best.  Robbie told me that he knows I'm happiest when I'm the office 'creating.'  I'm too lucky!!
Off to cut... :)

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik