Pages

5.29.2013

Donezo!

The girls are done with school!
We now have a 3rd grader...
and a kindergartner!
(the only pictures I have of MC on her last day are with Audrey at their Pump It Up field trip!)
Robert and I are in summer-break mode, too!  It's only a few days into the summer, and I am loving not having a schedule everyday!  Okay, so what I'm really loving is not being in my car all day long. :)
Robert loves having entertainment all day, every day!  Lately Robert calls Ellie 'Eh-yee,' and Mary Claire 'K Claire.'  'Sissy' can be either girl.  Love this boy!!
We are looking forward to spending some time at the beach, Ellie competing in her first golf tournament, and going to visit our Pennsylvania family.  We also can't wait for old friends to come back to Birmingham, VBS, dance camp for Mary Claire, and seeing Nana and Papa.  And of course, we will soak up every bit of down time we can get!!
HAPPY SUMMER!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik