Pages

8.28.2007

Ellie at school next to her cubby
I love this picture! Not only does she look like a big girl, but she is posing just like I used to when I was her age!
Well, we all survived Ellie's orientation today. It may sound silly, but for Robbie and I it meant putting her into her classroom and leaving her there for the first time. Sure, we do this every week in church, but something about 'school' is just different! Anyhow, she did great! Ellie did not even cry when we went to our meeting! We're just waiting for Thursday, her first full day.
Ellie and I got to go visit the Jonas Family again today. It's amazing how much little Mallory has changed in just three days! Have I mentioned how excited I am that all of our precious friends get to experience parenthood?!
Tonight we are going to celebrate Mary and Bob's 40th wedding anniversary. It's just amazing to me that they have been married for that long...what a great example for Robbie and I to follow!
Blogging is for posting thoughts, right? Well, the other thought running through my head is that football season starts this Saturday! Robbie will be so very happy to be at his second home in Jordan Hare Stadium! I personally am looking forward to being able to go to church this season since our church now has a satellite campus in Auburn.
Have a wonderful day! We love you all!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik