Pages

8.23.2007

Hangin' With Mr. Cooper






Hello Again!



Here I am with another sweet new baby, Cooper. His mommy and daddy are Ms. Jenni and Mr. Chris (I have a crush on Mr. Chris!). I thought I was hot stuff getting to hold him all by myself! I also got to go visit James again today. His mommy said that he cries sometimes, but of course he was perfect for us!



Next week I am starting Mom's Day Out twice a week. For some reason, Mommy and Daddy think that I need to 'interact' with other kids (whatever that means!). I think I do a great job hanging out with all of their friends! I just really hope that my dad won't cry...how embarrassing would that be?!



Ms. Joy and Mr. Ash are thinking that Baby Girl Jonas will be here sometime tomorrow! Please pray that Ms. Joy has a great, smooth labor and delivery. We really can't wait to meet this precious baby!



Love You All!



Ellie



No comments:

 
Images by Freepik