Pages

10.19.2007

I've Been Tagged!

Jobs I have had:
~ tennis shop employee
~ 'concierge' (okay, so I answered the phone!) at a country club
~ AU housing office
~ golf shop employee
~ 5th grade, 3rd grade, 4K, and art teacher
~ wife and mommy (my two favorites!)

Places I have lived:
~ Panama
~ Georgia
~ Virginia
~ Florida
~ Maryland
~ North Carolina (2 different times!)
~ Texas
~ The Netherlands
~ Montgomery
~ Auburn
~ Birmingham

Foods I love:
~ a good dessert
~ candy
~ marshmallows
~ a yummy burrito, rice, beans, chips, fresh salsa, and queso dip
~ anything I don't have to cook!

Places I'd rather be:
~ on vacation somewhere relaxing with my sweet family
~ shopping with lots of money to spend!
~ reading a story with Robbie and Ellie in our bed

Books I love to read:
~ Christian chick-lit (Kristen Billerbeck and Suri Mitchell are two good authors)
~ Beth Moore books
~ People magazine (not a book, but still a fun read)
~ Brown Bear, Brown Bear

People I am tagging:
~ Joy Jonas
~ Courtney May
~ Meredith Nix

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik