Pages

5.25.2008

Yeah, Jesse!

Two Sweet Girls
Taylor & Ellie
My brother, Jesse, graduated from high school this weekend! We are so proud of him! Of course, a graduation is a time for family to get together, and that's just what we did. Ellie had the time of her life playing with my cousins Taylor and Jasper. Jasper is eleven, and Ellie has loved him ever since she was a baby. For a long time, she called him, 'Boy.' It's so sweet to watch Jasper play with her and listen to her, just like she's his little sister. Ellie also had fun with Taylor, who entertained her during the graduation ceremony. (I personally had fun with Taylor because I got to straighten her hair for her!)
'The Girls' got to have some time together, too. Charlotte and Ellie only had one little spat this time, and neither of them had to sit in time-out over it! They actually resolved it themselves (well, in the best way that two almost three-year-olds can!). I think they had the most fun at the graduation where towards the end, we let them sit together. Everytime someone would cheer for a graduate, they would 'woo-hoo!' right along with them! You can definitely tell that they've been to SEC football games!
I love my family and truly enjoy any reason to spend time with them. So, thanks, Jesse, for making it through high school!

1 comment:

Woodrich Family said...

Oh my goodness! He was just a baby the last time I saw him. Okay, maybe a little bigger than a baby, but still. I'm so glad that had a lovely weekend with you family!

 
Images by Freepik