Pages

11.01.2009

Honest Me



You know how kids always get little sayings wrong?  Well, instead of saying 'honestly,' Ellie says 'honest me!'  So, honest me, I really did not get many good pictures of the chickies in their sweet costumes last night.  Nor did I get any good ones of our family.  Thankfully I have really cute children (really all children are beautiful!!), so just seeing them in their costumes was good enough.
Ellie decided to be Ariel again this year and Mary Claire was a lobster.  (We pretended like she was Sebastian from "The Little Mermaid.")
We joined up with two more princesses and Thomas the Tank Engine to go around to some houses for candy, then roast marshmallows outside.  So much fun!!  I know I don't ever say this (HA!), but we really are blessed with incredible friends!!




No comments:

 
Images by Freepik