Pages

11.23.2009

The Latham Ladies

At one of the first pediatrician's appointments with both girls, our sweet doctor walked in and said, "How are the lovely Latham ladies?"  How cute is that?!  So, here is an update of the little Latham ladies! 
The girls finally have another girl to hang out with at supper club!  Gracie Allen was born last week, and well, I could eat her!  Just look at this sweetness!  I have a sneaky feeling that her two older brothers will have their hands full!

***
The Queen of the Latham ladies, Mary, celebrated a birthday last week!  We all went to PF Chang's for a yummy dinner and nice family time. I love celebrating Mary!  She does more for our family than I could write.  I am so blessed to have a mother-in-law that I really do love and really do get along with!  (Good thing, too, because BOTH of my children look more like their grandmother than me!  No bitterness there...)  Plus, where would Robbie be without her?!




***
Ellie, AKA Swimming Dolphin, had a lovely Thanksgiving Feast at her school last week.  All of the four-year-old classes dressed up as Indians, and the mommies and daddies were the pilgrims.  When the kids walked into the fellowship hall, we all had to put on pilgrim masks that our little indians had decorated.  It was a treat to eat with our sweet Ellie and her classmates.

There is truly nothing more precious than children praying!


***
All three Latham ladies needed a Nana and Papa fix, so we headed to Atlanta for the weekend.  Thankfully Quinn and Tyler (my sister-in-law and brother) decided to come too.  I warned asked Quinn to bring Charlotte because Ellie was dying to see her cousin.  They had a blast!  I don't think I saw Ellie the entire time Charlotte was there!  James, Charlotte's little brother, came too.  He was enamoured with MC, but not the other way around.  James is such a sweet little thing!  He just smiles all of the time.  Truth be told, he'll need that laid-back personality to keep up with the three girls!
 My Aunt Tina and her family also came to see us.  (I'm thinking I need to insert a diagram here to organize all of these names!)  Ellie adores her two kids, Taylor and Jasper, and I adore Tina!!  As always, we had a great time with everyone!
My failed efforts at trying to take a picture of ALL of the grandkids:


The best picture I could get of Ellie and Charlotte!

***
That's all for now!  I'll warn you, though...we have a busy week ahead with lots of blog photo opportunities!!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik