Pages

11.08.2009

Perfection


Don't tell Robbie, but I really do love going to Auburn football games.  I get goosebumps when they play the video on the jumbotron before the team runs out.  I want to jump out of my seat everytime a player does something good.  I could drink the fresh-squeezed lemonade all day long that they sell at the stadium.  The one thing I don't like is that we have to leave the girls at home when we go to a game.  Yesterday, though, it was homecoming, so we decided to bring the whole family.  Plus, we got to hang out with some of our favorite friends, the Benedicts.  They have a little boy, Zach, who will be three tomorrow.  Robbie was pumped that he got to be at Zach's first football game.  It was MC's first game, too, but there's something about a little boy at a football game!  And, selfishly, we think that everyone should see Auburn's campus at least once and experience Auburn football.  Yesterday really was perfect: family, friends, and Auburn!

Nikki, Mike, & Zach (Mike's dad came, too!)

Don't worry, Coco the dog made it to the game, too!

As long as we fed her, MC had a great time! :)

1 comment:

Jeremy and Michelle said...

so cute - I can't wait to get to dress my Gracie in a little Alabama cheerleading uniform! EEEEEEE!!

 
Images by Freepik