Pages

12.05.2009

La La Land



Right now I really wish that Loritab didn't make me itch.  I ended up having surgery on my hand, and I want the pain to be gone and I want to be in my own little Loritab world.  However, I took one the other night and didn't sleep all night because I felt like I had a rash or something.  Anyway, I have a post that I'm working on about the day that a hot air balloon landed in our front yard, but I couldn't get the pictures the way I wanted them, so I gave up for right now.  If you can't tell, I'm a little crabby...you probably wouldn't want to read a post from me at this very moment!!  I love you all and promise pictures soon!!  Please pray that Darvoset will make the shooting pain (and grumpiness!!) go away...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've seen that hot air balloon around 280, actually took pictures with my phone of it one day not too long ago.
I, too have have an allergic reaction to Lortab, which I didn't discover until after I had a surgery and it was mixed with Benedryl. The combo gave me hives, a swollen tongue, raspy breathing, convulsions, and vomitting. Needless to say, Lortab world is not a place I care to visit. Ask if you can have Darvicet instead, if the itching keeps on.

Woodrich Family said...

My mom always has to take a Benedryl with any pain medication because it makes her itch, too. I've never heard of anyone else with that before. I'm so sorry. Hope you feel better soon!!

Stephanie Drew said...

i didn't think you were grumpy.....

 
Images by Freepik