Pages

2.06.2010

Girls...

Last night Ellie and Robbie went to a Daddy/Daughter Banquet where Ellie takes dance.  They ate dinner, had their picture taken, and then danced together.  Ellie and Robbie even had corsages to wear for their date.  Lucky girl!!
Okay, remember my last post about how, ahem, spunky the MC is?  Well, here's proof:
Need some more proof?
One of Ellie and Mary Claire's favorite things to do right now is fight.  Having only brothers, this is pretty foreign to me.  First of all, the brother closest to me in age is six years younger.  Ellie and Mary Claire are three years apart.  Plus, brothers and sisters have little spats, but that's about all.  Boys get over things pretty quickly.  (Even when you make them play beauty shop and curl their hair with a curling iron...I digress!)  
The problem with the girls is that Mary Claire does not want Ellie to touch her, or even look at her sometimes.    A few times a week I hear screaming and I find them like this:
I took this picture while I was cleaning the kitchen floor and had moved the chairs into the den.  I'm still not quite sure what was happening (let's not even go into why Ellie has a microphone in her pj pants, or for that matter, why she is wearing Christmas pjs!), but thank goodness my camera was right behind them, so I could take a quick picture before I stepped in.
And, as usual, five minutes later I found them like this:

That's the best part about being sisters: no fight ever lasts too long!!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik