Pages

11.09.2011

For Real

A picture can paint a thousand words, right?  Well, this picture is a snippet into my life with three little ones.  
Warning: I'm going to get real!
Let's start by looking behind my stepmom (Nana).  There is junk all over the stairs ready to be taken upstairs.  This was Sunday.  It's Wednesday, and that stuff is still there.
Now move your gaze to the left of me.  That's more stuff on the couch that doesn't belong there, and I couldn't crop it out of this picture.
Check out my legs.  Those are the legs of someone who gained lots of weight with her third pregnancy, and should be downstairs doing an exercise DVD instead of blogging.
Take a look at Ellie's hair.  She needs a haircut.  She has needed a haircut for a good two months.  Is it really that hard to pick up the phone and make her an appointment?  Actually, yes, it is.  I would then have to decide when exactly I feel like taking all three children to the hair salon and which day I can take a shower and put on makeup.
Whew.  I feel better.  
As you can tell, my parents from Atlanta came to visit us over the weekend.  Oh, so we had some special event?  No.  I had so much laundry that sweet Mama came to help.  And precious Papa played (and PLAYED!) with the girls.  Of course they loved on Robert, too.
I cannot forget my inlaws.  Even though I am not working, they graciously take at least one of my kids every week to their house to play.
Life is full.  Full of chaos.  Full of laundry.  Full of undone tasks.  But my heart is full, too.   Full of an awesome husband.  Full of three children that I adore.  Full of Christ's love that covers ALL aspects of my life...even my laundry!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I will take all 3 off your hands for awhile, I love the last picture, and please you are NOT fat!! Love you and miss you!!

Kait said...

Girl, I am right with you! I feel like I just wrote this post for you!! Love you, sweet friend!

 
Images by Freepik