Pages

10.11.2007

Miss Priss


Ellie has learned the word, 'princess.' Fortunately, she associates the word with Cinderella, so for now we're okay! However, Robbie and I are fully aware that this word can morph into something much more dangerous! Right now princess means wearing her pink heels and a bow in her hair that my mom made her with her name on it. 'Princess' also means saying that everything is 'beautiful!'
More Ellie news...a couple of weeks ago Ellie was in a photo shoot for some friends of ours who own a children's boutique (Fireflies and Fairytales). You can check out her pictures on the photographer's website
. Click on 'galleries,' then '2,' and you will see Ellie being quite the ham.
Thanks for indulging me by reading this blog! I think it's just wonderful to have somewhere to tell everyone just how great my family is and how very blessed we are!

1 comment:

JJ said...

Can't wait to see you guys Friday and Sunday night! I miss you!

 
Images by Freepik