Pages

12.11.2007

So Many Blessings!




Hello! Tonight I thought I would make a quick list of things that I am so very thankful for and that I know only God could give to our family.
~ Our church, Church of the Highlands. Tonight Robbie and I got to go to the Dream Team party, which is such an incredible time of fellowship, and also seeing where the church has been and where it is going.
~ Our supper club, which we do through COTH. We used to meet once a week when it first began in 2004, but now wemeet monthly. On Sunday, there were SIX little chickies at supper club, and one was missing! When the supper club started, we were all newlyweds!
~ My job. I only work two days a week, but I really enjoy
what I do. Teaching ten different grades is awesome because I get to work with every child in the school.
~ My husband. He blesses me with patience and love everyday...he's just wonderful!
~ Sweet Ellie. I could do an entire blog on Ellie stories (notice the picture of her with Mr. Potato Head glasses on)! She blesses us with innocence and joy each day.
~ My Savior. I really, truly, and honestly could not live a day without Him and the hope that He brings to me.

1 comment:

 
Images by Freepik