Pages

9.11.2008

Ellie & Granddaddy



Robbie's dad has always been a fun, sweet person, but now that we have Ellie, I am seeing a whole new side of him! I really think that now that he's retired, one of Bob's favorite things to do is spend time with Ellie. They love to hike, read, fish, sit in the boat (parked in the driveway!), and just play outside. I was lucky enough to catch some pictures of the two of them reading. Ellie always chooses a Brer Bear book when she goes to their house. How special that the two of them have each other!

1 comment:

Woodrich Family said...

How sweet! I always wished I had a grandpa like that when I was younger. I am so glad that my kids are able to have such a great relationship with my dad! It makes me sad to think they might really move. Hope you're doing well.

 
Images by Freepik