Pages

8.08.2009

DC*B & Me!

Last night my sweet, wonderful, precious husband and I went on a date. Yes, a date! As in, we were by ourselves in the car! Robbie took me to see my favorite Christian band, the David Crowder Band. It was awesome! I love hearing music that praises our Lord in such different ways. I love that I can sing along with these musicians and God hears it as our prayer to Him. I love that I can raise my hands with the music and not care what's happening around me. I love these moments with my Lord. I love that I have a husband who will take me on a date where I can experience time with him, and time with Him!

{Photo via Robbie's BlackBerry!}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like you had fun! I'm so very jealous...

BrandyC said...

Yay for date night!! We need more of them, don't we?

 
Images by Freepik