Pages

8.09.2013

A Birthday

 
Today is my sweet Papa's sixtieth birthday.  And since he's my number one blog fan, I had to come out of my blogging hiatus to wish him an incredibly happy day.  
This past weekend we celebrated Papa (and Robert!) with a family party.  All five of his grandkids were there to help.  This is the absolute best picture I could get of the five of them all at once.  They're always playing together, so it's hard to get a picture of them while they're still!  But I really don't care...I love that they love each other as much as they do!!
It's even harder to get all of five of them PLUS Papa to be still enough for a picture!  See?
But again, all of the action means they're just having fun!  And that's what Papas are for!
Thank-you, Papa, for blessing me the way you do.  You love my family, you adore my children, you pray for us everyday, and you make each of us feel special in only a way you can.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  I love you!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik