Pages

12.06.2013

For Real

Yes, my blog has been neglected.  I felt guilty about not keeping it up for about a month.  Then I remembered that I have three kids, two that are in school full-time and have after-school activities.  Plus we went to Disney for seven days.  Life is busy.  Good busy.
Christmas is almost here, y'all!  Our mantle is decked out in all its burlap garland glory, but the only tree to be found in our house is a pink one in the girls' room.  Oh well.  It will get done.
Last night the girls' school hosted its annual 'Cookies and Milk with Santa.'  MC was a little disappointed when she found out we wouldn't actually be eating with Santa.  Just seeing him, then getting the milk and cookies.  The girls still had a fun time sitting on his lap telling him what they wanted.  Ellie would like books (what?!), 
and Mary Claire refused to tell us what she whispered in Satnta's ear.  (I know you're so curious...Ellie told us she said she wants an American Girl doll and a 'learning computer.')
And Robert?  Well, he wouldn't get anywhere near Santa's lap.  This is the best picture I got, and it's blurry.  Again, oh well.  I do love that you can see the tiny tears welled up in Robert's eyes.  
I'm sure lots more pictures will appear on my camera during the next couple of weeks.  Hopefully those pictures will make it from the memory card, to the computer, to my blog!!  Merry Merry!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik