Pages

1.06.2014

Hitting the High Points

2013 was a great year for our family!  Since I slacked off in the blogging department, I thought I would recap the second half of 2013...
September
Started the month with a fun visit from Robbie's sister, Stacey, and her two kids, Sévrine and Soren.  Robbie, Stacey, and I took our three girls to the first Auburn football game of the season while grandmama and granddaddy kept the boys.
We love that we finally got to meet Soren, who is probably the sweetest baby...EVER!!  Huggable, kissable, and agreeable twenty-four hours a day!  And of course Sévrine is a precious girl!!  The older she gets the more fun she and Mary Claire have together!
Shortly after a great visit with family, the girls had meet-the-teacher at their school.  (It's still weird to me to say that it's 'their' school versus just Ellie's!)
Miss Tombrello is Ellie's teacher.  This is her first year of teaching, and she really is doing a fantastic job!!
And Mary Claire's teacher.  She is an answer to prayer.  Seriously.  I was super-nervous about sending MC to school all-day long as young as she is.  With Mrs. Miles as her teacher, I haven't thought twice!!
(Robert met his awesome teacher, Miss Lindsay, in August, but you need to see a picture of how much her loves her!!)
The rest of September was spent getting ready for a week-long trip to Disney World.  Robbie's parents went with us, making an already-wonderful trip even better!  
I'm going to cheat and do a post dedicated to Disney, just so we can remember it, then I'll do November and December 'High Points' posts. 
Off to start the Disney post...
Jenn

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik