Pages

1.15.2014

Disney: Last Two Days

DAY SIX // Hollywood Studios
We learned a few things on our sixth day at Disney.  One, eating a big lunch isn't for our family.  We'd rather save our big meal for dinner.  (We ate at Mama Melrose for lunch so we could get priority seating for that night's Light Show at HS.)
Two, Ellie will ride a scary ride just to get out of going back in the Haunted Mansion.
Three, I am getting too old to ride roller coasters.
Four, Robert really is infatuated with all things Cars.
Five, getting to the park early enough to get a Fast Pass for the Toy Story ride is TOTALLY WORTH IT.  I'm embarrassed to say we waited for close to two hours.  Yes, it's a fun ride.  But not that fun.
Six, standing in the center of the aisle in the Disney Jr. show is highly frowned upon.  So highly, in fact, that a man will come ask you to move your child eighteen different times before you get so frustrated you go stand in the back of the show.  Of course, I saw this happen to someone else.  Not me.
Even though we'd had a long day, I still love the light show at Hollywood Studios.  All of the characters are there, and the way they intersperse water, lasers, and fire is incredible!  (I do realize that this picture does nothing for the show, but had to include it to remind me to to take some photog classes!)

DAY SEVEN // Magic Kingdom, Royal Table

Oh, Magic Kingdom.  You've given us a good day and a rainy day.  What will today be?  Today turned out pretty well.  Spending three days in one park may seem a little over-the-top, but the Magic Kingdom takes this much time to conquer for our family!  
On a completely random, but important, note:
Go ahead and take in all of Robert's cuteness in a John-John.  Cause this is the last you'll see of it.  After two people called him a 'she,' Robbie said no more.  Sad, sad day.
MKay.  Back to the MK.
I've always loved these pictures, but my kids have always loved not to cooperate.  Robert was. not. happy.
Our last day was spent finding characters, eating in Cinderella's Castle, and enjoying the fireworks that night.  
Robert and his favorite princess, Snow White.  (And a blue Jolly Rancher chew to keep him quiet during dinner.)
 
 Earlier in the day, Grandmama bought the kids a bubble gun.  I have no idea how much it cost, but it made waiting for the fireworks so much easier for everyone!!
Check out my handsome husband!!  I love this picture of him!

 And what's this?!  A picture of both of us?  TOGETHER??!!  (I know it's blurry, but it's still just us and the castle is in the background.)
What a fun, fun trip!!  To end it on a real-life note, on the left is the original picture of me and Robbie (look at how exhausted I am!) and on the right is how Robert looked as we were boarding the monorail to go back to our hotel...
The magic can only go so far! ;)
One day, I will post all of my tips and tricks for Disney.  One day.

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik