Pages

1.18.2014

November...Getting Close to Catching Up!

After going through all of my phone pictures, I'm thankful that my dad has harassed gently reminded me about updating my blog.  It's such a great place to record fun things that we've done and want to remember!
November started off with a fencing birthday party. Such a different party to be invited to!

Mary Claire continues to entertain us.  Not only did she put on Mrs. Potato Head's earrings, but they match her outfit!  Our little fashionista!
 
Our Alabama bones are not used to cold weather!
 
The girls and I got to use our season tickets...for the Georgia game!!  What a perfect game to take the girls to!
 
 I was in charge of a Teacher Tailgate at the girls' school.  Being the hospitality chair this year has been lots of work, but I really enjoy showing the teachers how much we love and appreciate them.  Plus, I have so many great people who help me!
 The team Ellie cheers for went to the championship game.  AND WON!!  GO BUCS!
 
 MC spelled out 'MOM' using blocks.  It's the little things...
 We spent Thanksgiving at Nonna and Papa's house.  Cousin time is THE BEST!!
 Nonna continued her gingerbread house tradition by making all of the dough from scratch AND baking it into molds.  That's love!
Speaking of love, Robert and James were way more into gingerbread house decorating than we thought they would be!  Robert would decorate with one candy, then eat five. 
Nonna and Papa also kept our kids while we went to the Iron Bowl.  This picture makes me laugh.  We were both in such shock at what had just happened that we didn't even take out our headphones!  (I've had my stadium radio for the last three years so I know exactly who does what on the field.  I'm in my own little Auburn World at the games...I love it!  So after borrowing my radio when I don't get to go to the games, Robbie finally got one of his own!)
Best picture I could get of the kids with Nonna and Papa.  UGH!
 
I finally got a new lens for the camera.  I tried super-hard to get a good picture of all of the grandkids so I could give my parents a canvas for Christmas.  This picture was the best I could do, so I added my own background/frame/wording and had it printed at Wal-Mart onto a 'faux' canvas.  I'm waiting on a picture to do a real one, but in the meantime I'm happy with the way it came out.
 
 That's November!  I'm getting there...

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik