Pages

2.06.2008

She's Really Mine!




Last Saturday, I did something crazy and I trimmed Ellie's hair on my own. Neither my mom or stepmom ever touched any of us with a pair of scissors, so this was a huge step for me! Well, now Ellie's curls are starting to show in the back! Everyone always goes on and on about how much Ellie looks like Robbie's family, so now I have ONE thing that looks like me...curls! No, they aren't the ringlets that I had when I was little, but still, at least it's something! Now don't get me wrong, she has my personality, but I'm excited for her to have a little something else, too! To explain the bandana around Ellie's waist...she said that she wanted it there, then when we put it on her, she said she was the mommy. I sure hope my clothes don't look like that!
Love you all! Have a wonderful day! (GO HUCKABEE!)

2 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

she is so your child! what a cutie!!!

RhiDesign said...

Adorable!! Good job on the haircut! Love you guys!

 
Images by Freepik