Pages

7.14.2008

Pictures!









Here's a recap of our fun vacation:
~ got to Caribe on Sunday night, left the next Sunday morning
~ went to the pool everyday!
~ went to the beach one day (Robbie and I are just not beach people...poor Ellie!)
~ got Shakes frozen custard a couple of times because it's my favorite, I'm on vacation, and the best excuse...I'm pregnant
~ Ellie slid down a waterslide that went very fast, all by herself!
~ Robbie and his dad got to play golf twice
~ I got Ellie a monkey mask from the movie theater, and she LOVED wearing it!
~ First trip to Souvenir City for both Ellie and me! Ellie chose a noise maker as her treat.
~ Mary and I went to the outlet and the only fun thing I came away with was a tube of MAC lipglass (another favorite of mine!)
~ Ellie took really long naps everyday, then would sleep late the next morning...heaven!
~ Even better, Ellie went to the potty everyday...she's finally getting it!
~ The weather was incredible...it didn't rain until the last day, and that was just as we were getting out of the pool
~ Robbie and I went on a date for the first time in forever. We even went to a movie! It's so much fun to go on dates with my husband...he's awesome!
~ The best part of the vacation was getting to spend uninterrupted time with my family for an entire week!

2 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

so fun! the only thing missing is the drew family!
i love that she went down the slide by herself...so big! and, love the monkey face.

Woodrich Family said...

I just love love Ellie's little polka dot swim suit! So cute!!

 
Images by Freepik